2019 Golf Lessons available from SLBGA Business Member Jill Bertram, LPGA T&CP
Lessons will be held at Golfport OF Maryland Heights. Classes are $140 per session and include five (5) one hour classes. Classes will have a maximum of 12 participants and a minimum of 4.
For more information and/or to sign-up, call Jill Bertram at 314-580-5574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cash or check payment is due at the first session.
More info is available at www.bertramgolf.com.
Beginner classes include five (5) one hour classes covering set-up, full swing, driver, pitching, and chipping and putting.
- Tuesdays @ 10:00 AM (April 30; May 7, 14, 21, 28)—9 spots available
- Mondays @ 7:00 PM (May 13, 20; June 3, 10, 17)—8 spots available
Intermediate I Classes
Intermediate I classes include five (5) one hour classes covering set-up, alignment, full swing, driver & fairway woods, pitching, and chipping and putting. More emphasis on hitting off the ground and short game.
- Thursdays @ 6:00 PM (May 9, 16, 23, 30; June 6)—7 spots available
- Wednesdays @ 5:30 PM (May 22, 29; June 5, 12, 19)—5 spots available
- Wednesday @ 7:00 PM (May 22, 29; June 5, 12, 19)—8 spots available
- Tuesdays @ 10:00 AM (June 18, 25; July 2, 9, 16)
Intermediate II Classes
Intermediate II classes include five (5) one hour classes covering review of full swing, driver & fairway woods, pitching & chipping, advanced putting, with ideas for good practice techniques and drills for each area. The final session will be course management and playing on the pitch & putt course at Golfport.
- Mondays @ 5:30 PM (June 3, 10, 17, 24; July 1)
Join SLBGA Business Member Sabrina Tate for a Birdies & Brunch Golf Clinic on Sunday, May 19th from 9:30 AM-1:30 PM at Family Golf & Learning Center in Kirkwood (3717 Tree Court Industrial Blvd., 63122.)
Participants will learn the best ways to warm-up prior to teeing off, plus tips on full swing, pitching, chipping, putting, and bunker. There will be a lot of information given in a short period of time, so be sure to bring pen and notepad.
You will receive Sabrina’s very best tips in all aspects of the game. Each participant will receive a gift bag. Please RSVP to Sabrina at email@example.com to hold your spot.
Birdies & Brunch fee is $295 per person. Fee can be paid via check to Sabrina Tate at PO Box 191333, St. Louis MO, 63119 or through Venmo. The clinic is first come, first served with a maximum 10 students.
Birdies & Brunch Clinic Itinerary:
- 9:15 AM—Check-in & Welcome
- 9:30-9:45 AM—Warm-up
- 9:45-10:45 AM—Full Swing
- 10:45-11:30 AM—Brunch (frittatas, pastries, fruit, mimosas)
- 11:30 AM-12:15 PM—Pitching, Bunker
- 12:15-1:30 PM—Chipping, Putting
- 1:30 PM—Farewell