End of Year Event
The 2021 SLBGA End of Year Event will take place at Tapawingo National Golf Course. Tee times start at 11:36 AM.
The greens fee for SLBGA members will be $45, SLBGA is subsidizing part of the fee. After golf, we will gather to socialize in a covered area. The main restaurant will be closed, but sandwiches and drinks are available for purchase in the club house.
The registration deadline for this event is September 9. Members can pay by PayPal (below) or check, made out to SLBGA and mailed to Jessica Clipperton, c/o of SLBGA, 5505 MILENTZ AVE, St. Louis, MO 63109.
Checks must be received by September 9. Currently there are only 28 slots available, so if you interested reserve your spot as soon as possible. To register, rsvp to Mary Young at firstname.lastname@example.org and pay your registration fee.
Tapawingo is located at 13001 Gary Player Drive. If any questions, please contact Mary Young at email@example.com.
- All members will be paying for weekend golf events on the day of the event, directly to the golf course. You will not be paying in advance through this website or sending payment to SLBGA for weekend golf events.
- To participate in weekend golf play events, you must be an SLBGA member. Weekend play events require an RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the registration deadline. Please DO NOT just show up at the course to play, we still need to reserve tee times and confirm number of players. Sign-up early to be included!
- Weekend play events are included on the SLBGA Calendar. Members will also be informed of weekend play events via email.
- Current members may bring a guest to a Weekend Play event once per month.
Online Payment Option
- The SLBGA uses PayPal for online payments. PayPal payments are accepted for membership, leagues, GHIN and special events. Click on the product desired. Then click the PayNow button and use your PayPal account for easy online payment.
Offline Payment Options
- The SLBGA also accepts payment via personal check. Check payment, made payable to the SLBGA, is accepted for membership, league play, GHIN and special events. Please indicate on the check the purpose of payment.
Mail checks to:
SLBGA c/o Jessica Clipperton
5505 Milentz Ave
St. Louis, MO 63109