SLBGA End of Year Golf Outing
Save the date for Sunday, September 27th at Eagle Springs Golf Course!
This year, due to the continuing health concerns with the Corona Virus we will not be having a breakfast or lunch, just golf. There will not be a shotgun start. Tee times will start at 11:30 AM and follow every 8 minutes thereafter. Also, we will ONLY be offering 18 holes of golf. SLBGA will be covering part of the cost of golf, so your price for 18 holes of golf with a cart is $25. There will be 2 people to a cart. No single carts are available. Eagle Springs has a few carts with dividers but they can’t be reserved, it is first come first served.
This event is open to all 2020 members and 2019 past members. We hope to see you all back in 2021!
Payment and RSVP are due by September 20, 2020. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. You can pay via the PayPal button below or by check made out to SLBGA and mailed to SLBGA c/o Jessica Clipperton 5505 Milentz Ave, St. Louis, MO 63109.
Make plans to join us for some fall fun! Hope to see you all there!
- All members will be paying for weekend golf events on the day of the event, directly to the golf course. You will not be paying in advance through this website or sending payment to SLBGA for weekend golf events.
- To participate in weekend golf play events, you must be an SLBGA member. Weekend play events require an RSVP to email@example.com prior to the registration deadline. Please DO NOT just show up at the course to play, we still need to reserve tee times and confirm number of players. Sign-up early to be included!
- Weekend play events are included on the SLBGA Calendar. Members will also be informed of weekend play events via email.
- Current members may bring a guest to a Weekend Play event once per month.
Online Payment Option
- The SLBGA uses PayPal for online payments. PayPal payments are accepted for membership, leagues, GHIN and special events. Click on the product desired. Then click the PayNow button and use your PayPal account for easy online payment.
Offline Payment Options
- The SLBGA also accepts payment via personal check. Check payment, made payable to the SLBGA, is accepted for membership, league play, GHIN and special events. Please indicate on the check the purpose of payment.
Mail checks to:
SLBGA c/o Jessica Clipperton
5505 Milentz Ave
St. Louis, MO 63109